Our Services run deep and backed by over Six years of experience
First Aid Training
CARE UNIT is a legally registered organisation with a commitment to flexible, adaptive and evidence-based First Aid training and sale of First Aid kits.
Our Company Goals
CARE UNIT provides quality, flexible and innovative training that is tailored to the client’s needs. Training is outcome driven with an aim to advance the skills and knowledge of the clients we serve.
Services We Offer
CARE UNIT provides a comprehensive range of first aid and short OHS Courses, tailored to specific industries and delivered by professionals who are passionate making training both informative and fun.
0Number of Trainings
- I had the opportunity to be part of Care Unit Basic First Aid training for Corporate and public safety. I can now take the right measures to assist any individual with Basic First Aid needs before taken to the hospital. Care Unit is very good and patient in imparting knowledge to participants.Christopher Lartey EsqLegal Practitioner
- I was introduced to Care Unit First Aid services back in 2015 by a friend and to date, I have no regrets. I couldn’t think of much before enrolling in one of their training But it was not long before I realized the benefits of this training. Many of us recognized the potential for this basic course to help officers at work Reduce the number of workplace accidents, reduce recovery time and First aid kits are used properlyIsaac AntwiIT Professional
- Everyone else who attended this course said the same in discussion after the sessions and went on to say that the instructor was the best they had ever had in terms of first aid, something I can only agree with. I will be recommending Care Unit and their courses to my friends and colleagues within the industry I work in.Abigail Antwiwaa DansoRegistered Nurse
- I have attended several first aid courses over the years and like most places, I find it increasingly difficult to stay awake, let alone take in the important information. This course was great, they kept me on the edge of my seat and wide awake. Hands-on training. I truly believe that I have learnt first aid to better my lifeSamuel Appiah-NtiInvestment Associate
- I don’t often endorse other people’s training but from what I have received and from the growing reputation that Care Unit is getting for the quality of their work, my personal belief that this is what first aid training should be about, I am making an exception. I would like to see all first aid taught like this because for non-professional medics it is the quality of the training experience that will make the difference when a critical incident which generates casualties occurs.Henry QuarteyChartered Accountant